8.8.09

Break Away

Time will not wait for me
Time is my destiny
Why change the part of me that has to be free
The love that passed me by
I found no reason why

But now each day is filled with the love
That very same love
That passed me by
And that is why

I can breakaway from that lonely life
And I can do what I wanna do
And breakaway from that empty life
And my world is new

(...)

">

We´re going to a party tonight. The invite said to bring as gifts: something for the house bar, and burned cd´s of our favorite music. I made a Patty Griffin compilation (of course) and Dennis made a Beach Boys collection.. which reminded me that I love them, but never listen to them, because they are such a given in this house and it´s so easy to overlook the obvious.

This song seems to be the theme of my days, in the summer of 2009.
It was recorded the year I was born.

1 comment:

klarakapucine said...

Fijn muziekje zeg.Typisch memorylane dingetje.